City of Stockton Forms

  • Building Permit Application [PDF 64 KB]
  • Community Center Rental [PDF 66 KB]
  • Complaints [PDF 11 kB]
  • Water Application for Service [PDF 54 KB]
  • Plumbing Permit [PDF 40 KB]
  • Plumber Completion Certificate [PDF 50 KB]
  • Employment Application [PDF 36 KB]
  • Peddlers License Application [PDF 33 KB]
  • Dog License Application [PDF 336 KB]

Special Notice: The "Water Application for Service" has to be filled out, and the plumber will need to fill out the "Plumbing Permit" BEFORE any work can commence.

Website Design © 2009 All graphics and content © 2009-2018 City of Stockton, Minnesota, All Rights Reserved.
Send mail to Stockton